Equipment & Furnishings
Large pieces of laboratory equipment are generally purchased from research grants through the University Purchasing Office. A copy of the purchase order is sent to the HRS office, for entry into the Equipment Inventory Database. Periodic requests for update of this information is sent to researchers by the HRS office.
Some laboratory furnishings (benching, lab stools, etc.) can be arranged through the HRS office. For office furniture requirements, or for furniture needed at other sites, contact your department or the program administrator.
For support, please contact Tracy Arabski, Director, Health Research Services.
Research space in the Health Sciences Centre is allocated to programs, departments and individual researchers through the HRS office. Requests for additional research space or changes to space usage are handled through HRS. Office space is handled through department or the program administrator.
For research space at other sites, contact your department or the program administrator. For support, please contact Tracy Arabski, Director, Health Research Services.
- Biosafety Lab Level 3
- Centre for Microbial Chemical Biology (CMCB)
- Electron Microscopy Facility
- Farncombe Family Axenic-Gnotobiotic Facility
- Flow Cytometry Facility
- Human Immune Testing Suite
- ICES McMaster
- John Mayberry Histology Facility
- McMaster Genome Facility
- McMaster FHS Proteomics Core Facility
- MIRC Glasswashing & Autoclave Facility
- MIRC Tissue Culture and Media Facility
- Multiplexed Ion-Beam Imaging (MIBI)
- Prototype Machine Shop
- Robert E. Fitzhenry Vector Laboratory